<< 老友记 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. I can not believe you're trading me.
你竟然把我交换出去。
-
2. Let's see what it's like to be on a winning team for a change.
我们也来尝尝看赢球的滋味。
-
3. You're gonna let me play?
你会让我摸球吗。
-
4. All right, then!
那么好吧。
-
5. The game is over? We eat now?
比赛结束了吗 我们要吃饭了吗。
-
6. No, the game's not over. We're switching teams.
不 比赛还没有结束 我们在交换队友。
-
7. Chandler finds me so intimidating that it's better if we're on the same team.
钱德发现我太厉害了 还是跟他同一队比较好。
-
8. Okay, let's play. Let's go.
好吧 开始了。
-
9. Oh, uh, hold on a second.
等一下。
-
10. Ahem. Where do Dutch people come from?
荷兰人是从哪里来的。