返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第3季 第10集>>

  • 1. ...because for most of them, it's their only chance to see New York.
    因为对多数的树来说 这是它们参观纽约的唯一机会。
  • 2. After you've delivered the drinks, you take the tray...
    上饮料后 你得拿着空托盘…。
  • 3. Gunther, Gunther, please. I have worked here for two and a half years.
    阿甘 拜托 我在这里工作了两年半。
  • 4. I know the empty trays go over there.
    我知道空托盘得放在那边。
  • 5. What if you put them here?
    放在这里怎么样。
  • 6. You know, that's actually a good idea. They'll be closer to the mugs.
    知道吗 这倒是个好主意 离马克杯比较近。
  • 7. You know what? You should have the other waitresses do that too.
    你知道吗 你该要求其他服务生也那么做。
  • 8. They already do. Huh?
    他们早就那么做了。
  • 9. That's why they call it "the tray spot."
    所以他们叫这里是托盘区。
  • 10. I always heard them talk about that. I just thought it was a club they went to.
    我常听到他们那么说 我以为那是他们去玩的夜店。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 36 Previous Next