<< 老友记 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. Well, why don't you send her a musical bug?
何不送她一个音乐金龟。
-
2. Oh, no, you already did that.
不 你已经送过了。
-
3. All right, look, you're gonna have to go there yourself now, okay?
好吧 你要亲自过去。
-
4. Make a few surprise visits. I don't know, you guys.
偶尔让她惊喜一下 我不知道。
-
5. Fine, don't do anything. Just sit here and talk to us.
好 啥都别做 就坐这跟我们聊天。
-
6. Meanwhile, she is talking to him about you. And he's being Mr. Joe-Sensitive.
同时她可能在跟他抱怨你 他则扮演推心置腹的好朋友角色。
-
7. She starts thinking, "Maybe this is the guy for me because he understands me."
她开始会觉得或许 "这才是我要的人 因为他懂我"。
-
8. And before you know it, she's with him.
不知不觉之间 她已经跟他在一起了。
-
9. And you'll be all, "Oh, man."
到时候你就只能 唉声叹气了。
-
10. And he'll be all, "Yes!"
他却是痛快极了。