<< 老友记 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. I mean, you might as well have just come in and peed all around my desk.
你干脆直接到我办公桌旁 撒泡尿好了。
-
2. I would never do that.
我才不会这样。
-
3. Look, I know what's going on here, okay?
我很清楚你在搞什么把戏 好吗。
-
4. Mark explained it all to me. He said this is what you guys do.
马克都解释给我听了 他说男人都这样搞的。
-
5. Yeah, well, if Mark said that, then Mark's an idiot.
要是马克这么跟你说 那他真笨。
-
6. Mark's a genius.
马克真是天才。
-
7. Why? How? How is he a genius? Look, don't you see what's happening?
怎么说 他怎会是天才 你们不懂这是怎么回事吗。
-
8. Instead of hitting on her right away, he's becoming her confidant.
他不直接追她 却装作是她的知心闺蜜。
-
9. Now he's gonna be the guy that she goes to to complain about you.
现在她就会跑去跟他抱怨你。
-
10. What am I gonna do?
我怎么办。