<< 老友记 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. Hey, why don't I come down there and take you to lunch?
我中午去找你吃饭好了。
-
2. Aw, honey, thank you, but Mark's taking me out.
亲爱的 谢了 不过我要跟马克去吃。
-
3. Mark? Is that the same Mark that helped you get the job?
马克 是帮你 找到这工作的马克吗。
-
4. Yeah. It's kind of like a "good luck on your first day" sort of thing.
是啊 只是来恭喜我 正式上班而已。
-
5. Is this actually a lunch box?
这不会是便当盒吗。
-
6. Um, no, it's a purse. And there's a thermos in it.
不是 是皮包 里头还有保温瓶。
-
7. Hey, so can you make it on Friday? What?
所以你礼拜五可以吗 哈。
-
8. Oh, yeah, I think so. Why am I invited to this again?
喔 应该吧 再跟我说是要干嘛。
-
9. Apparently, Albert has no friends. Oh.
很显然 艾伯没什么朋友。
-
10. He's excited about the bachelor party, though.
但他还是对婚前派对一事很期待。