<< 老友记 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. I think the only reason he's getting married is so he can see a stripper.
我猜结婚就是为了 能看到脱衣舞娘。
-
2. A stripper at a bachelor party. That is so cliche.
婚前派对找脱衣舞娘 真老套。
-
3. Why don't you guys get a magician?
怎么不请魔术师。
-
4. If a magician can open my beer with his butt cheeks, then all right.
要是魔术师能用臀部 开啤酒罐 那就请吧。
-
5. Friends S03E12 The One with All the Jealousy
《老友记》 第三季 第12集 醋劲大发。
-
6. She's having lunch with him? Lunch with him?
她跟他吃午餐 跟他。
-
7. You should've seen the hug he gave her when she got the job.
她应征到工作时 他抱她的样子你都没看到。
-
8. And he's really good-looking.
加上他又那么帅。
-
9. What am I gonna do? You don't do anything.
我要怎么办 按兵不动。
-
10. Keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings.
吞下去 学会隐藏情绪。