<< 老友记 第3季 第13集>>
-
1. When did this happen? Oh, um, around 8:02.
什么时候的事 大约八点零二分。
-
2. And we, uh, talked for a little while...
我们聊了一会…。
-
3. ...and then, um, we went out for an innocent burger.
然后去吃纯友谊汉堡。
-
4. Oh, there's no such thing as an innocent burger.
噢 没有什么 所谓的纯友谊汉堡。
-
5. Are you gonna see him again? Tomorrow night.
你会再见他吗 明天晚上。
-
6. Monica, what are you doing?
摩妮卡 你在干嘛。
-
7. Well, she spent the last six months getting over him...
她花了六个月的时间 忘记他…。
-
8. ...and now she's celebrating that by going on a date with him.
现在用跟他约会 来庆祝。
-
9. It's not a date, okay?
这不是约会 好吗。
-
10. I'm just gonna teach him how to make a lasagna for some potluck dinner he has.
我只是教他做 带到朋友家派对的千层面。