返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第3季 第15集>>

  • 1. No, no, no, honey, please. I just have too much to deal with.
    不 甜心 拜托 我有很多事要处理。
  • 2. Anyway, I'm going out with Sergei again tonight, and, um...
    总之今晚我要跟赛吉约会。
  • 3. Could you come and be the translator's date?
    你能过来跟翻译约会吗。
  • 4. So that when we... You know, it's time for our alone time, you two can split off?
    我们独处时 你们两个可以溜掉。
  • 5. You know, he's kind of cute.
    他有点可爱。
  • 6. "Kind of cute" like, "really kind of cute"?
    你是说 他真的很可爱。
  • 7. Or "kind of cute" like your friend Spackle-Back Larry?
    或跟你的朋友"走后门赖利"一样可爱。
  • 8. Hey, don't call him that.
    别那样叫他。
  • 9. His name is Spackle-Back Harry.
    他叫做"走后门哈利"。
  • 10. Hey, you know what? Maybe we should get going.
    你知道吗 或许我们该出发了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next