<< 老友记 第3季 第16集>>
-
1. I'm on board about the total-honesty thing. I am.
罗斯 我完全支持诚实以对那一点。
-
2. Just not about stuff that's gonna get you in trouble.
不过会惹麻烦的事 还是少说为妙。
-
3. He's right. Nobody benefits, and you'll just hurt her.
他说的对 这对大家没好处 你只会伤害她。
-
4. And there won't be a relationship left to rebuild.
到时候感情也没了。
-
5. Don't you think...?
你不觉得…。
-
6. If you have to tell her, at least wait till the timing's right.
如果你非告诉她不可 至少等到时机成熟。
-
7. And that's what deathbeds are for.
所以临终之前才要忏悔。
-
8. Yeah, okay. All right.
好吧 太棒了。
-
9. Okay. Now, we just have to make sure she doesn't find out some other way.
好吧 我们得确定 她不会从别的地方知道这件事。
-
10. Did you think about the trail?
你有考虑切断关联吗。