<< 老友记 第3季 第21集>>
-
1. What a jerk. You want me to kick his ass?
真是个混蛋 你要我踢他屁股吗。
-
2. I mean, this has been my dream since I got my first Easy-Bake Oven...
这一直是我的梦想 自从我买了第一个快速烤箱。
-
3. ...and opened Easy-Monica's Bakery.
开了第一家快速摩妮卡面包店后。
-
4. I mean, I would kill for this job. I mean, I can totally do this job...
我是说 我能胜任这份工作 难不了我。
-
5. ...and God knows I've paid my dues. Ugh.
天知道我已经受够了。
-
6. But Pete's just doing this because he has a crush on me.
但彼特会这么做是因为他喜欢我。
-
7. And you're still not attracted to him at all? Mm. No.
你还是对他没感觉 没错。
-
8. I mean, how could I accept a restaurant from him? I can't.
我怎么能接受他送我餐厅 我没办法。
-
9. I couldn't even accept a necklace from Stu Vincent in the seventh grade.
我念七年级时 就没办法收下史都文森送我的项链。
-
10. Yeah, Mon, that was totally different. He was your health teacher.
摩妮卡 那不一样 他是你的健康教育老师。