<< 老友记 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. Huh. We're not actors. ESTELLE: Oh. What a shame.
我们不是演员 真可惜。
-
2. Because with her face and her chest...
她的脸蛋加上她的胸部。
-
3. ...I could really put something together.
我可以捧出个明星来。
-
4. Could I borrow it?
可以借我吗。
-
5. Hi. Remember me?
嗨 记得我吗。
-
6. Hi. Yeah. Ahem, Tommy's in line for the bathroom...
是你 汤米在排队上厕所。
-
7. ...and someone just cut in front of him. I think he's gonna snap.
有人插队 我觉得他要抓狂了。
-
8. Ross, I'm gonna go. Go? Why?
罗斯 我要走了 走 为什么。
-
9. I don't know. Could be because I don't feel like...
不知道 或许是因为…。
-
10. ...standing around all night, waiting for some guy who may or may not scream.
我不想整晚等着看一个人 会不会发疯。