<< 老友记 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. So how'd you guys meet?
你们是怎么认识的。
-
2. Well, uh, the short version is, I pursued her for a couple of months.
简单的说 我追了她两个月。
-
3. Then I gave her a check for $20,000 and she was mine.
给她一张两万美元的支票后 就搞定了。
-
4. Yeah, and in the long version, I dump him for telling people the short version.
复杂点说 我因为他说话太简单 而甩了他。
-
5. Joey, sweetheart, you were fabulous.
乔伊 宝贝 你太棒了。
-
6. Hey, you guys, this is my agent, Estelle.
各位 这是我的经纪人伊斯特。
-
7. How do you do?
你们好吗。
-
8. Oh, you two girls were outstanding.
你们两位女孩太棒了。
-
9. Do they have representation?
她们有经纪人吗。
-
10. They weren't in the play.
她们没有演。