<< 老友记 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. Yeah. I stayed at Kate's, but, uh, nothing happened.
对 我在凯特家过夜 但什么都没发生。
-
2. Hey, Pheebs, where were you?
嘿 菲比 你怎么没来。
-
3. I'm so, so sorry, Joey. I am definitely gonna see your play.
抱歉 我一定会去看你演戏。
-
4. I swear, your play is very important to us. Thank you for your patience.
我发誓 你的戏对我们很重要 谢谢你的耐心。
-
5. Your play is the next play I'm gonna see.
我下一个就会去看你的戏。
-
6. Anyway, how'd it go with Kate? Oh, it was great.
你跟凯特怎么样 感觉好棒。
-
7. Yeah, I walked her home...
我陪她走回家。
-
8. ...and it was amazing how much we connected, you know?
我们之间心有灵犀。
-
9. Then she passed out.
后来她昏过去了。
-
10. But then she woke up. Yeah.
但是她醒来之后。