返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. I'm glad you brought up nepotism, Senator.
    正好你提到任人唯亲 参议员。
  • 2. Um, if this were an outright appointment,that would be one thing,but in this case, the president can only nominate.
    如果总统是直接任命,情况肯定不同,但他只能提名我而已。
  • 3. It's the Senate that deems me worthy.
    我的能力得由参议院认可。
  • 4. I'm here to convince you that I am.
    我正是来博得你们的认可的。
  • 5. Although, I must admit,my husband never remembers to put the toilet seat down,so he could be trying to make it up to me.
    不过说实话,我丈夫上完厕所从不放下马桶圈,他也可能是想补偿我。
  • 6. My larger concern is your experience. You have very little.
    我更担心的是你缺乏经验。
  • 7. Well, a decade ago, I founded a small nonprofit
    十年前 我成立了个小慈善组织。
  • 8. and I built it into a major global player.
    后来影响力逐渐遍及全球。
  • 9. I shepherded a number of bills through Congress on its behalf.
    我代表我的组织在国会通过了数项法案。
  • 10. And over the last year,I've dedicated myself to sexual assault reform,and have made meaningful strides.
    而去年一年,我都致力于性侵法案改革,已经取得可喜进展。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next