<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. You're putting an awfully big price tag on this, Mr. President.
你开的价码有点高啊 总统先生。
-
2. No, you've put an awfully big price tag on this.
不 是你们开了高额价码。
-
3. You're asking me to be a placeholder for 18 months
你们要我占18个月的位子。
-
4. and I intend to govern.
而我想治国。
-
5. And if America Works succeeds,then whoever you choose to run in 2016
如果《美国就业法案》成功了,那不管16年谁来竞选。
-
6. not only has the backing of a united party,but a formidable legacy.
都会有全党的支持,更会有一笔可贵的遗产。
-
7. But Social Security? Benefits. Entitlements.
社会保障呢 社会福利呢。
-
8. We don't want to present a fresh face
我们可不想推选个新人。
-
9. only to shoot ourselves in the foot.
反过来坑了自己。
-
10. Then let's not pretend to unite the party,let's unite the party behind this legislation.
那就别假装全党统一了,让全党统一支持这项法案吧。