返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第3季 第03集>>

  • 1. There will be no commitment.
    我们不会达成一致。
  • 2. You could've told me that on the phone.
    这你打电话就能告诉我了。
  • 3. I assumed you were undoing an insult by having me here.
    我以为你邀我来是想弥补对我的侮辱。
  • 4. What insult is that?
    什么侮辱。
  • 5. Two of your predecessors never invited me to Washington.
    你的前两任都没邀请我来过华盛顿。
  • 6. This summit is not just for show.
    这次峰会不是走过场。
  • 7. I want to make meaningful strides toward peace.
    我希望能朝着和平的目标迈出一大步。
  • 8. The Middle East is hopeless. History tells us that.
    历史告诉我们 中东地区是没救了。
  • 9. I'm offering you the chance to make history.
    我是在给你创造历史的机会。
  • 10. I'll be honest with you,because you've been kind enough to invite me to your country.
    我就跟你说实话了,毕竟你好心好意请我来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next