返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第3季 第03集>>

  • 1. Has your husband made direct overtures to Israel and Palestine?
    你丈夫直接向以色列和巴勒斯坦提议了吗。
  • 2. All formal communication
    所有正式通讯。
  • 3. has been handled through the State Department.
    都经由国务院处理。
  • 4. But your husband can't possibly believe they'll comply.
    但你丈夫不可能认为他们会顺从吧。
  • 5. Gentlemen, for the purposes of these talks,I'd appreciate it if you refer to him as the president,not as my husband.
    先生们 为了让谈话进行下去,请你们叫他总统,而不是"我丈夫"。
  • 6. Of course, Madam Ambassador.
    当然 大使女士。
  • 7. And you really should be addressing Secretary Durant.
    而且你该向杜兰特国务卿发问。
  • 8. She speaks on his behalf more than I do.
    她比我更能代表总统的意见。
  • 9. Our apologies, Madam Secretary. Please, continue.
    抱歉 国务卿女士 请继续吧。
  • 10. We'd like to finish reviewing the specifics, so page 12, please.
    我们想把细节梳理完 请翻到12页。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next