<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. Mr. President, we're already working together on several fronts:
总统先生 我们已经在多个方面展开了合作。
-
2. nonproliferation, the War on Terror, North Korea.
防核扩散协议 打击恐怖主义 朝鲜。
-
3. I don't see any reason that the Middle East should be any different.
为什么中东就偏偏不行呢。
-
4. - Because it's an American plan. - It's not an American plan.
-因为这是美国的计划 -不是那样。
-
5. - I'm promising equal terms. - Oh, promises.
-我保证条件平等 -保证。
-
6. Carter promised equal involvement,then shut us out of Camp David.
卡特总统保证双方平等参与,最后签协议的时候却没叫我们。
-
7. Clinton did the same with Bosnia.
波斯尼亚战争 克林顿也是如此。
-
8. I'm the president now.
现在我是总统。
-
9. That won't happen this time.
这次不会那样了。
-
10. Until 18 months from now, when you are replaced.
直到18个月之后 你下台。