<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. Well, our goal is to soften Russia,to bring them in as a partner first--
我们的目标是软化俄罗斯,先让他们作为合作伙伴加入。
-
2. If we can get the Russians to agree to a joint force,monitor the valley together, then they're invested.
如果能说服俄国组建联合部队,一起监控约旦河谷 他们会加入的。
-
3. They won't be a thorn in our side when we move forward--
之后他们就不会阻碍我们...。
-
4. How can we count on the Russians?
我们能指望俄罗斯吗。
-
5. Does your husband truly believe he can trust Petrov?
你丈夫真认为佩特罗夫信得过吗。
-
6. The president is optimistic.
总统很乐观。
-
7. All we ask is that you remain open-minded.
我们只希望你们愿意考虑。
-
8. I hope you'll convey our
希望你把。
-
9. dissatisfaction directly to your husband.
我们的不满直接传达给你丈夫。
-
10. I'll be sure to share your concerns.
我一定转达你们的担忧。