<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. But, sir, we've only got about three billion left
但是 先生 我们的赈灾基金。
-
2. in the Disaster Relief Fund,and we're about to go into hurricane season.
只剩下30亿不到了,而飓风季眼看就要来了。
-
3. So we use the three billion that's there,and if a hurricane hits,Congress replenishes the funds, just as they always do.
我们先用这现成的30亿,万一飓风来袭了,国会定会拨款补充赈灾基金 他们一向如此。
-
4. When it comes to a disaster, every hour counts, sir.
灾害发生后 每分每秒都极其珍贵 先生。
-
5. If we're waiting around for Congress--
如果还得等国会那边。
-
6. Mr. Silva, this is moving forward.
希尔瓦先生 这事就这么定了。
-
7. People could die, Mr. President.
平民会死伤惨重的 总统先生。
-
8. People are dying because they don't have jobs.
平民要是没工作 也会活不成的。
-
9. Slower than a flood or an earthquake, but dying just the same.
虽然比死于地震洪水慢 但一样是死。
-
10. You can't compare unemployment to a cat four hurricane.
您怎么能拿失业和4级飓风相提并论。