返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第3季 第06集>>

  • 1. He wasn't my uncle, but that's just what everybody called him.
    不是我亲叔叔 只是所有人都这么叫他。
  • 2. What did you do for Uncle Henry?
    那你替亨利叔叔做什么。
  • 3. I packaged the product.
    我装货。
  • 4. For some reason, he trusted me with the scales.
    不知怎么他信任我做称重。
  • 5. And did you... partake of the product?
    那你 有没有揩油。
  • 6. No. Good old Uncle Henry,he fertilized his crop from his own septic tank.
    没有 老好人亨利叔叔,他用自己的化粪池给作物施肥。
  • 7. But it was a good job, though. I saved up a lot of money.
    但工作不错 我攒了不少钱。
  • 8. It's how I bought all my books
    我在桑蒂诺四年的书费。
  • 9. my entire four years at The Sentinel.
    就是这么攒下来的。
  • 10. Tell me about The Sentinel.
    跟我讲讲桑蒂诺。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next