<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. And jeopardizing the entire Eastern Seaboard.
还危及到整个东海岸。
-
2. That's on the White House, not on us.
这得怪白宫 与我们无关。
-
3. We're supplying the funds, the money you took illegally.
我们会补充资金 填补被你非法挪用的钱。
-
4. If you choose not to sign the bill, we can't be blamed.
你要是不签这个法案 也怪不了我们。
-
5. We stepped up.
我们提过议了。
-
6. I thought you might try to make this about America Works.
我就猜你们会扯上《美国就业法案》。
-
7. And look, I admit, I may have overstepped.
我承认 我也许是过线了。
-
8. But let me show you something.
不过 我给你们看点东西。
-
9. Every day, I ask the Comms office
每天我都让新闻部。
-
10. to give me profiles of ten AmWorks beneficiaries.
给我十份《美国就业法案》受益人的介绍。