<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. Said, uh, he wanted to talk about The Sentinel.
说要跟我谈谈桑蒂诺的事。
-
2. What'd you say?
你怎么说的。
-
3. I said I was in a rush and I'd call him back later.
我说我有点急事 回头打给他。
-
4. I didn't want to say more without talking to you first.
没跟你商量过 我不想多说什么。
-
5. Well, he should've checked with me beforehand.
他应该先问我的。
-
6. I don't want him harassing my friends.
我可不希望他去骚扰我的朋友。
-
7. He wasn't harassing me at all. He's a nice guy, actually.
他倒是没有骚扰我 他人不错。
-
8. I mean, I'm happy to talk with him if it'll help your book.
如果对你的书有用 我乐意跟他谈。
-
9. Well, the book isn't really about The Sentinel,so I don't know why he'd bother,but I'll talk to him and I'll let you know.
这书不是讲桑蒂诺的,真不知他是何必,但我会跟他谈谈 回头给你回复。
-
10. Whatever you need, Mr. President.
随你 总统先生。