<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. If we downplay Petrov's move as political theatrics,I might be able to convince the Israelis to follow through.
如果我们把佩特罗夫的行为说成政治作秀,我或许还能说服以色列人按原计划走。
-
2. No, we need to respond to Russia directly,not waste our time with Israel.
不行 我们得直接回应俄罗斯,而不是跟以色列浪费时间。
-
3. Israel is our ally. We're far more likely
以色列是我们的同盟 跟他们谈。
-
4. to have a productive dialogue with them than with Russia.
比跟俄罗斯谈更可能产生结果。
-
5. Yes. What's our main objective here?
对 但我们的主要目标是什么。
-
6. To get Russian troops out of the Jordan Valley.
让俄军撤离约旦河谷。
-
7. Let's stop poking around from the sides.
我们别再拐弯抹角了。
-
8. We need to tackle this head on.
我们得正面面对问题。
-
9. Open up a line of communication with Moscow.
跟莫斯科取得联系。
-
10. Tell them I'm coming to the Jordan Valley myself.
告诉他们我要亲自去约旦河谷。