<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. I don't judge you for it.
我不因此指责你。
-
2. And I don't think it's crazy.
我也不觉得这过激。
-
3. We could've met somewhere a little warmer.
我们本可以在暖和点的地方见面。
-
4. Walmart wanted to knock this down, build a store here.
沃尔玛想把这片拆光 建起超市。
-
5. - But the community put a stop to it. - I know.
-但是被社区阻止了 -我知道。
-
6. Because they wouldn't give a tax credit
因为他们不答应税收抵免。
-
7. unless entry-level wages were higher.
除非最低工资标准提高。
-
8. So which is better? A shitty job, or no job?
一份糟透了的工作和没有工作 哪个更好。
-
9. - Well, I think I know your answer. - Don't be so sure.
-我想我知道你的答案 -别那么肯定。
-
10. Jackie, you have repeatedly
杰姬 你一再反对。