<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. Another sexist comment.
又是性别歧视。
-
2. - How could you possibly misconstrue my words? - I speak for myself.
-你怎么可以这么扭曲我的话 -我只代表自己。
-
3. I am not aping the president or any other man.
我不是在模仿总统 或者任何男人。
-
4. I'm sorry, I won't engage with this--
抱歉 我不会回应这种...。
-
5. You know, when things get tough on the battlefield,we never say,"Sorry, I won't engage."
战场上 战事激烈的时候,我们可不会说,"抱歉 我不会回应[开火]"。
-
6. We engage, Ms. Dunbar.
我们做出回应 邓巴女士。
-
7. And you need to confront the fact
而你得面对这个事实。
-
8. that you do not have women's best interests at heart.
那就是你并未把女性的利益放在心上。
-
9. John, this is getting out of hand.
约翰 这样没法收场了。
-
10. All right, then let's move on to the next question.
好吧 开始下一个问题。