<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. How I'm supposed to roll over and do any trick you want.
我得对你言听计从。
-
2. You're taking me for granted.
你是不把我当回事。
-
3. What, am I supposed to be, uh...
不然呢 我该怎么着。
-
4. appreciative of your lackluster enthusiasm?
感激你那乏善可陈的热情。
-
5. How fortunate I am to have you "sort of" on my team?
你"算是"跟我一队是我天大的幸运吗。
-
6. You're not "happy" with our dynamic?
你不喜欢我们之间的关系。
-
7. Well, I'm not happy with your attitude.
我还不喜欢你的态度。
-
8. If anything, you're taking me for granted.
要说起来 也是你不把我当回事。
-
9. - Sir-- - We had a deal, Jackie.
-先生 -我们有约定 杰姬。
-
10. And I am perfectly willing to hold up my end of the bargain.
我很乐意履行约定。