<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第01集>>
-
1. Look, I'm working 20 hours a day here on a normal day
听着 我每天忙着竞选的各种事。
-
2. with the campaign in full swing, and now this is on my plate?
就要干20个小时了 现在还要应付这个。
-
3. Look, I can do damage control,but I have to know what the damage is.
我可以控制损害,但我得知道损害是什么。
-
4. Okay. I'll fill you in. Let me get up to my room.
好吧 我告诉你 我先去我房间。
-
5. Welcome to Dallas.
欢迎来达拉斯。
-
6. Or maybe it's a decoy,trying to lure us into making ad-buys in Texas.
或许是个诱饵,想骗我们在德州买广告。
-
7. That would explain why it wasn't announce as part of her schedule.
那就能解释这为什么没写进她的日程了。
-
8. Have you spoken to our friends in Dallas?
你跟我们在达拉斯的朋友通过话了吗。
-
9. No meetings or calls.
没见人 没打电话。
-
10. If she were making the rounds, we'd know.
如果她有活动 我们会知道的。