<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第03集>>
-
1. Well, I've known Frank Underwood my whole life.
而我认识弗兰克·安德伍德一辈子了。
-
2. He's my friend and I trust him,and I don't care what's on that billboard.
他是我的朋友 我信任他,我不在乎那个广告牌上挂了什么。
-
3. I'm proud he's my president,and I'm proud to have... be standing with him here today.
我为他是我的总统感到自豪,我也为今天能同他站在一起而自豪。
-
4. Thank you, Gene.
谢谢 吉恩。
-
5. Yesterday, I stood in this church...
昨天 我站在这个教堂里。
-
6. and I talked about community.
我提到了我们这个群体。
-
7. I talked about our collective strength,black and white, coming together during times of crisis.
我提到了我们集体的力量,无论是黑人还是白人 在危机时刻走到一起。
-
8. And today there's probably a lot of you who think I'm a hypocrite.
今天肯定有很多人觉得我是个伪君子。
-
9. How can a man whose father was in the KKK stand up here
一个父亲是三K党的人 怎么可能站在这里。
-
10. and mean the things he said?
真心实意地说出那些话呢。