返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. - Focus groups, too. - Meaningless.
    -还有焦点小组 -毫无意义。
  • 2. Not these numbers.
    这么低的数字可不是毫无意义。
  • 3. Claire can't be on the ticket. You know she can't.
    克莱尔不能参选 你很清楚。
  • 4. This isn't something you can isolate on its own.
    这事不是孤立的。
  • 5. If gas prices hit $6 a gallon, you're fucked.
    如果油价飙升至6美元/加仑 你们就完了。
  • 6. - You lose every key demo. - We're well aware.
    -你们会失去所有关键人群 -我们很清楚。
  • 7. But if the president makes Claire his running mate,it makes the conversation tactical instead of economic.
    但如果总统让克莱尔做他的竞选搭档,那么话题会转向策略而非经济。
  • 8. That buys you time on the Russia crisis.
    这就给了你们时间处理俄罗斯危机。
  • 9. You solve that, confidence in the president
    你们解决了那事 对总统的自信。
  • 10. translates into confidence in his choice--
    就能转变成对总统选择的自信。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 56 Previous Next