返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. He took a direct hit to his liver, which is partially shattered.
    他被直接击中肝脏 肝脏部分破裂。
  • 2. Fortunately, part of the left lobe is mostly intact.
    幸运的是 左叶有一部分几乎完好无损。
  • 3. Now, we think there's a decent chance he will survive surgery,but even if he does, that's when the real fight begins.
    我们认为 他有很大几率挺过手术,但即便如此 真正的难关在术后才开始。
  • 4. I'd like to see him.
    我想见他。
  • 5. As soon as he's out, I'll make sure you know.
    手术一结束我就告诉您。
  • 6. Okay, thank you.
    好 谢谢。
  • 7. I'd recommend we call off this operation,we turn the plane around now.
    我建议取消这次行动,现在就让飞机调头。
  • 8. I disagree. It's well planned.
    我不同意 我们精心计划过了。
  • 9. The president already signed off.
    而且总统已经签字了。
  • 10. The president might die.
    总统可能挺不过来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 56 Previous Next