返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. The president weighed everything--
    总统权衡过一切。
  • 2. Cathy brought up some good points.
    凯茜说得很有道理。
  • 3. She's been against this from the very beginning,but the president clearly--
    她从最开始就反对这件事,但总统明确。
  • 4. Just give me some time, Doug, please?
    给我点时间 道格 求你了。
  • 5. I've got too many people barking in my ear.
    在我耳边吼的人太多了。
  • 6. The president is out of surgery,and he is in stable but critical condition.
    总统已经做完手术,他病情稳定但依然危重。
  • 7. Excuse me! Excuse me! We are going to keep this orderly.
    听我说 听我说 我们要有序得来。
  • 8. Dr. Saxon will finish his statement,and then we'll answer your questions. Thank you.
    先让萨克逊医生发表完声明,然后我们再回答你们的问题 谢谢。
  • 9. The surgery lasted six hours, 28 minutes.
    手术进行了6小时28分钟。
  • 10. Three quarters of his liver was removed.
    切除了四分之三的肝脏。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 56 Previous Next