<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. Uh, we'll update you about the progress if need be,but probably nothing more until the operation's completed.
有需要的话我们会向大家更新情况,但在手术结束之前应该不会有什么消息了。
-
2. We can turn the plane around right now, ma'am.
我们可以马上让飞机掉头 夫人。
-
3. You'll be back before he's out of surgery.
你能在他手术结束之前赶回去。
-
4. We should do that, Claire.
我们应该那样做 克莱尔。
-
5. I'll be late to the summit, but everyone will--
峰会我会迟到 但是大家能。
-
6. No. We're almost there.
不 我们马上就到了。
-
7. - We keep going. - Honestly, Claire--
-我们继续前进 -说实话 克莱尔。
-
8. - Inform the captain to stay on course. - Yes, ma'am.
-告诉机长保持航线 -是 夫人。
-
9. Connect me with Seth Grayson, please.
请给我接赛斯·格雷森。
-
10. He's already gone in.
他已经进去了。