<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. I've admitted it.
我已经承认了。
-
2. All that proves is that I'm honest,unlike a president who would use the Department of Justice
这只能证明我的诚实,不像总统那样为了个人利益。
-
3. to target his political opponent for his own personal gain.
利用司法部去攻击他的对手。
-
4. Let me remind you, ma'am,the president was unconscious when this investigation began...
我要提醒你 女士,总统在这次调查开始前就已陷入昏迷...。
-
5. It doesn't matter whether he was unconscious or not,whether he lives or dies.
不论他是否意识清醒,不论他是死是活。
-
6. The president is the people who work for him.
为总统效力的人代表的就是他。
-
7. I don't think this is going to work.
我觉得这事成不了。
-
8. Petrov's talking the talk in session,but he won't meet with me privately.
佩特罗夫在会上说得漂亮,但却不肯跟我私下见面。
-
9. Chinese are ready to sign, if that's the hold-up.
中国人已经准备签字了 如果是因为这个。
-
10. It's not the Chinese.
跟中国人无关。