<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. Involving the oil companies
把石油公司牵扯进来。
-
2. is the only shot we have at winning Republican support.
是我们赢得共和党支持的唯一办法。
-
3. Do you remember when we played beer pong and you let me win?
还记得那次玩啤酒乒乓球 你放水让我赢吗。
-
4. The two of us were sitting right over there,in those two chairs,and you asked me for my advice.
我们两个就坐在那边,那两张椅子上,你征求了我的意见。
-
5. It was good advice.
那是一条好建议。
-
6. And you listened to it. I don't know why you won't now.
你也接受了 我不明白你现在为什么不肯接受。
-
7. You were proposing a way forward. This time you're not.
你上次提的是建设性意见 这次却不是。
-
8. Well, unlike you, my nomination was confirmed by the Senate,because they believed I knew what I was doing.
与你不同 我是由参议院委任的,因为他们相信我知道自己在做什么。
-
9. Forgive me, Claire, but it seems to me
很抱歉 克莱尔 但在我看来。
-
10. that you are taking advantage of the situation to assert authority
你正在利用现在的局面 行使一些。