<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第07集>>
-
1. But a few months go by and people forget.
但几个月后 人们就会忘记。
-
2. Well, this will move through Congress quickly.
这份法案会迅速通过国会。
-
3. We've got major support on both sides of the aisle.
我们在两党都广受支持。
-
4. Not enough to break a filibuster.
那也不足以抵抗阻挠议事。
-
5. We'll drag this out till the election.
我们会把此事拖到大选。
-
6. We'll tie up every other bill in the Senate.
我们会阻挠参议院其他所有的法案。
-
7. Well, I've spoken to a lot of Senators and they--
我跟很多参议员谈过 他们...。
-
8. No, don't get bogged down there.
不 别跟她纠缠那个。
-
9. Pivot right to the Supreme Court.
把重点直接戳到最高法院。
-
10. You plan on holding up the Supreme Court nomination, as well?
你打算连最高法院提名也拖延吗。