<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. It's the only way to justify you being with us...
只有这个办法能解释你为什么和我们在一起。
-
2. in case the press ask.
以防媒体问起。
-
3. You want to keep an eye on me.
你们是想盯着我。
-
4. Well, I think that's fair. Don't you?
我觉得挺公平的 不是吗。
-
5. If you're keeping an eye on us?
如果你要盯着我们的话。
-
6. So you gave us a week. We'll give you a day.
你给我们一周 我们就给你一天。
-
7. It was right here, on this very spot,that I was shot with two bullets
就是在这里 在这个地方,我被一支非法获得的手枪。
-
8. from an illegally obtained handgun.
所射出的两颗子弹击中。
-
9. Secret Service Agent Edward Meechum,a marine and my friend,was slain with the bullets from that very same gun.
特勤局特工艾德华·密查姆,前海军陆战队队员 也是我的朋友,因同一支手枪射出的子弹而牺牲。
-
10. The public support...
最近几天。