<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. No, that was Austen's idea, not mine.
不 那是奥斯汀的主意 不是我的。
-
2. I told him to lay low,but he said if he was in, he wanted to be all in.
我跟他说了要低调,但他说如果他要加入 就要完全投入。
-
3. The idea was to balance the ticket.
我们的打算是平衡你们两人的立场。
-
4. Well, we can't do anything about Austen.
奥斯汀这条路已经不通了。
-
5. The question now is who do we get to replace him?
问题是我们能找谁来代替他。
-
6. Go back to the list?
再看看名单。
-
7. He was fine, but I'm not enthused by anyone else on that list.
他还好 但那张名单上别人我都没兴趣。
-
8. Let's not go back to square one, Mr. President.
别又回到起点了 总统先生。
-
9. We have a good list.
我们有张不错的名单。
-
10. Everybody can get behind those names.
大家都会支持那些人的。