<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. No matter who becomes the running mate,they could well end up being president.
不论谁做竞选搭档,那人最终都可能成为总统。
-
2. Now, that is a...
那种情况。
-
3. a scenario that I don't even like to fathom,but we can't escape it.
我甚至都不愿想,但是我们无法回避。
-
4. And if it's such an important decision,why not let the party make it?
如果这个决定如此重要,为什么不让党做定夺呢。
-
5. Because it'd be a free-for-all.
因为那样大家都可以参选。
-
6. No, no. We make it so that Cathy wins.
不不 我们要想办法让凯茜获胜。
-
7. We'll just make it look like the party chose her.
只是要做得像是党选择了她。
-
8. And think of the coverage. We'll own the news.
想想新闻报道吧 会铺天盖地的。
-
9. You want the convention to be a circus.
你想把党代会变成马戏表演。
-
10. Oh, Bob, I'm not sure if you've noticed or not,but politics is no longer just theater, it's show business.
鲍勃 我不知道你有没有注意到,但政治已经不只是戏剧了 是娱乐业。