返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. No offense, Mrs. Underwood, but she's doing damage.
    请原谅 安德伍德夫人 但是她有害。
  • 2. I think we should replace her.
    我认为应该踢掉她。
  • 3. She's the reason we're gonna pass the gun bill.
    我们要通过枪支法案就得靠她。
  • 4. Sir? I just got this from Dana Treister,the editor of Vanity Fair.
    先生 《名利场》主编戴娜·崔斯特,刚给我发来了这个。
  • 5. Not sure what it means...
    我不确定是什么意思。
  • 6. He's gonna make that son of a bitch his running mate.
    他打算把这老混蛋定为竞选搭档。
  • 7. - What's goin' on? - I'll see what I can dig up on him.
    -什么情况 -我去查查这个人。
  • 8. No. He was fully vetted
    不 他当初担任。
  • 9. when he was commissioned for the Joint Chiefs.
    参联会主席时已经彻底审查过了。
  • 10. No, you go with Seth and draft a statement on the resignation.
    你和赛斯就他的辞职起草一份声明。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next