<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. We have not one, but two
我们手里有两个。
-
2. Vanity Fair covers that Pollyhop's pushing,and all you give me is excuses.
《名利场》封面供波利跳推送,而你们却在这里大找借口。
-
3. The point was for us to drown out their convention,not the other way around. We need to steal the thunder back.
应该是我们的曝光率压制他们的党代会,而不是反过来 我们得把风头夺回来。
-
4. So go where the thunder is.
那就去风口夺风头。
-
5. I've been one heartbeat away for almost two years.
两年来 我一直近在咫尺。
-
6. My heart's not in it anymore.
我对这个已经没兴趣了。
-
7. I'm going to head back to Vermont after November.
过了11月我就回佛蒙特去了。
-
8. Maybe start teaching again.
也许继续教书。
-
9. Who are you supporting, then?
那你支持谁呢。
-
10. On the record, Cathy Durant.
公开说是凯茜·杜兰特。