<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. You pretended to try.
你是装作尽力。
-
2. Claire's support didn't just happen on its own,and you had the gall to take my hand,look me in the eye and lie to my face.
对克莱尔的支持不会凭空出现,你还好意思握着我的手,看着我的眼睛 对我撒谎。
-
3. - You're mistaken, Cathy. - Oh, come on, Frank.
-你错了 凯茜 -拜托 弗兰克。
-
4. I've had a front row seat to everything
从沃克就职的那天起。
-
5. since the day Walker took office,all the lies and betrayals, and I helped you.
我就近距离看到了一切,所有的谎言和背叛 我还帮了你。
-
6. My mistake was I assumed you wouldn't stab me in the back.
我的错误是以为你不会在背后捅我一刀。
-
7. Your mistake is that it backfired.
你的错误是弄巧成拙。
-
8. This is all personal, isn't it?
这完全是个人恩怨 对吧。
-
9. This is about how Claire treated you when I was in the hospital.
完全是为了报复我在医院时 克莱尔那样对你。
-
10. Give me more credit than that. This is business.
别这么小瞧我 这是生意。