<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. I'm sure he was just vetting you. We do that with everyone.
他肯定只是在审查你 我们对每个人都要审查。
-
2. Okay, if that's your story, then fine,but all I care about is winning this election.
你非要这样说的话 那好吧,但我只在乎赢得大选。
-
3. So let's get past our personal shit and be a team, okay?
我们放下个人恩怨 团结合作 好吗。
-
4. We're fighting a common enemy here, Mr. President.
我们在对抗同一个敌人 总统先生。
-
5. It's important that we remain united.
我们保持团结十分重要。
-
6. Yeah, and I can assure you that Secretary Durant will reach out
嗯 我向你保证我们采取任何行动前。
-
7. before we conduct any operation.
杜兰特国务卿都会跟你联系。
-
8. Thank you for your time, Mr. President.
非常感谢 总统先生。
-
9. We'll be in touch as soon as we come up with a plan.
我们一想出计划就会联系你。
-
10. You're acting like I'll still be Secretary of State.
你一副我还能当国务卿的样子。