返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第10集>>

  • 1. he wants those to remain intact.
    不希望精炼厂被毁。
  • 2. It's our best option from a strategic point of view.
    从战略角度看 那是我们最好的选择。
  • 3. Minimal loss of life, maximal impact on capability.
    伤亡最小 对他们能力的冲击最大。
  • 4. It's either total war or nothing at all.
    要么全面开战 要么就不打。
  • 5. Well, that doesn't sound very diplomatic, Cathy.
    这可不符合外交策略 凯茜。
  • 6. We're going to be diplomatic with terrorists?
    我们要和恐怖分子谈外交吗。
  • 7. I made a promise to President Makhzun.
    我向马克宗总统承诺过。
  • 8. You've broken promises before. Why should this be any different?
    你之前就违背过诺言 这次有什么不同。
  • 9. Why don't we break for dinner? We'll pick this up afterwards.
    不如我们休息一下 晚餐之后继续吧。
  • 10. I wanna review this a bit more.
    我想再考虑一下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next