<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. to remind me how important Francis is to me.
让我记起弗兰西斯对我有多重要。
-
2. And now, with my mother gone...
现在 我母亲去世了...。
-
3. he's the only family I have left.
他就是我唯一的亲人了。
-
4. I trust Francis Underwood with my life,with our nation, with our future.
我愿把我的人生 我们的国家和未来,托付给弗兰西斯·安德伍德。
-
5. I hope you will, too.
我希望你们也能信任他。
-
6. And if you trust the both of us, I'll heed my mother's words,and I'll be honored if you nominate me as his running mate.
如果你们信任我们 我会谨遵母亲的话,如被提名为他的竞选搭档 我将深感荣幸。
-
7. Claire! Claire! Claire!
克莱尔 克莱尔 克莱尔。
-
8. Jesus! You did great work.
天呐 你真厉害。
-
9. Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们...。
-
10. Madam Secretary, as Convention Chair,I move that we make the nomination
秘书长女士 作为党代会主席,我提议通过口头表决 对提名。