<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. This is an open convention. There are no rules.
这是开放党代会 本就没有规则。
-
2. I already gave Senator Sheer that prime-time spot that you wanted.
我已经按你的意思把黄金时段给了希尔议员。
-
3. But this, as chair of the convention--
但这事 作为党代会主席。
-
4. And I made you chair of this convention
是我让你做党代会主席的。
-
5. precisely for moments like this.
就是想防备这种事。
-
6. I have an obligation to not play favorites.
我有义务不徇私。
-
7. Your obligation to the party
你对党的义务。
-
8. is an obligation to the leader of the party,and as the president, that would be me.
就是对党领袖的义务,身为总统 我就是党领袖。
-
9. - Correct? - Yes, sir, but--
-没错吧 -是的 先生 但是。
-
10. Then this isn't about favoritism. It's about solidarity.
那这就无关徇私 而是党内团结。