<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第11集>>
-
1. I mean, we all have to be hypocrites, every now and then.
我们都偶尔要伪善一下。
-
2. But if you block this, I'll send American troops in instead.
但如果你阻止 我就得派美国军队。
-
3. You won't send Americans. Syria won't allow it.
你不会派美国人过去的 叙利亚不会同意的。
-
4. I don't care what Syria will allow.
我不在乎叙利亚会不会同意。
-
5. But wouldn't you rather have it be Russians in harm's way,than your fellow American soldiers?
但你难道不希望让俄罗斯人去冒险,而不是美国同胞士兵吗。
-
6. If anyone gets killed, that's going to be blood on your hands.
如果有人牺牲 那将是你一手造成的。
-
7. You want me to tell the Republicans to... get on board.
你想让我叫共和党人同意。
-
8. Or have the general do it.
或让将军去做。
-
9. Put politics aside and do the right thing.
把政治放在一边 做正确的事。
-
10. Did you really think you'd be able to convince me
你真以为你这通电话。