<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. I don't see their quotes in here.
我也没看见他们的话。
-
2. I'm sure they'll answer my calls once this article comes out.
相信等文章发布 他们会接我的电话的。
-
3. Oh, I think you're afraid to make those calls,'cause you know they'll see this for what it is...
我看你压根不敢打给他们,因为你知道他们会看穿报道的实质。
-
4. unsupported tabloid gossip.
全无根据的小报八卦。
-
5. The assistant whip, your former Chief of Staff,an ex-president of the United States.
助理党鞭 你的前幕僚长,外加一位美国前总统。
-
6. That's not gossip. It's news.
这可不是八卦 这是新闻。
-
7. There's no way the Justice Department doesn't open up an inquiry.
司法部肯定会展开听证调查的。
-
8. And if they don't, the Republicans in Congress will.
就算司法部无视 国会的共和党也不会放过。
-
9. Downplay this all you want, but you know where this story leads.
随你贬低我 但你知道这事会是什么结果。
-
10. I know what this story is.
我知道这是怎么回事。