<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. tied to an election to boost your circulation
...哗众取宠来提升你们的发行量。
-
2. because the Herald is losing readership.
因为《先驱报》的读者在大量流失。
-
3. Sir, I don't float stories to see if they're seaworthy,and I don't give a shit about circulation.
先生 我决不会捏造故事试探风向,我对发行量更是毫不在乎。
-
4. The only thing I care about is the truth.
我现在只关心真相。
-
5. The truth? So have you reached out to Raymond Tusk
真相 那你联系雷蒙德·塔斯克。
-
6. for a comment? Or Daniel Lanagin?
要他评论了吗 或是丹尼尔·拉尼根。
-
7. I don't see their quotes in here.
我可没看见他们的引述。
-
8. I mean, if you're going for the truth,doesn't that include being thorough? Being balanced?
如果你真的要查真相,难道不该查得全面一点 公正一点吗。
-
9. Which is why I'm giving you an opportunity to comment.
所以我才想给你机会就此事发表评论。
-
10. And what about any members of Congress?
那有没有国会议员。