<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. Okay, ask yourself why I would have done all those things.
问问你自己 我为什么要做那些事。
-
2. Because the education bill was a disaster,and I had to move the president off of it.
因为那个教育法案太糟糕了,我必须得帮总统跳出泥潭。
-
3. Because Michael Kern was a terrible choice for Secretary of State.
因为迈克尔·科恩是个糟糕的国务卿人选。
-
4. We could do better, and we did, with Cathy.
我们应该选个更好的 也确实选出来了 凯茜。
-
5. I was trying to help Walker.
我是在帮沃克。
-
6. I was trying to steer a weak president in the right direction.
我是在引导一位软弱的总统走上正途。
-
7. Now, you want to print that story, you go right ahead.
你要是想发表这些 尽管发表好了。
-
8. But the rest of it is just nonsense.
但是其余的部分都是胡扯。
-
9. You didn't make any deals with Raymond Tusk?
你没和雷蒙德·塔斯克达成任何协议。
-
10. - Absolutely not. - Then why did you pardon him?
-绝对没有 -那你为什么赦免他。